Are you interested in wearing contact lenses?
Contact lenses are a great option to look and see your best without glasses! We specialize in all types of contact lenses fittings for patients of all ages. We will find the right fit for your eyes and teach you all the skills and knowledge necessary to use and wear contact lenses successfully, working diligently to find the best fit for you and lifestyle.
We fit all types of contact lenses, including:
- Daily disposable lenses
- Soft lenses, spherical and for astigmatism (toric)
- Soft multifocal/bifocal contact lenses
- Rigid Gas-permeable lenses (RGP)
Dr. Cressey also frequently treats these specialty cases:
- RGP lenses for high astigmatism
- Multifocal RGP lenses
- Post-corneal transplant
- Lenses for patients with dry eyes
- Scleral lenses
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) or Orthokeratology